Save money when you buy Colchester Zoo E-tickets!
Please note that it is not possible to book E-tickets on the day of your visit.
All E-ticket transactions MUST be purchased and the payment process completed by 10.59pm the day before you wish to visit.
Make your booking:
- Visit our booking site below and select the ‘Dated Tickets’ tab
- Choose the date and time you wish to visit from the calendar.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Confirm you’re selection and make your payment through our secure booking system.
- Payment is taken by credit /debit card and securely cleared from your account. Once you have made your payment you will receive a confirmation email with your E-tickets attached. Each ticket will have its own unique QR code.
On the day of your visit:
- If you do not require any additional purchases on the day, please head straight to our main turnstiles
- Present your tickets in the PDF attachment of your email to a member of our team either on your device or as a printed copy.
- Our staff will then scan each unique QR code as you enter the zoo.
Not sure when you would like to visit? Purchasing admission tickets as a gift? Why not buy our open ticket option which allows 1 visit any day within 12 months of the purchased date!
Every donation counts
Colchester Zoo's Action for the Wild is a charity and relies on you to continue our vital conservation work. We support a number of projects worldwide including our UmPhafa Nature Reserve in South Africa. Please help us by giving a donation today of just £1 when making your E-ticket booking.
Payments for e-tickets are non-refundable. Please check the full terms and conditions of our E-tickets prior to your purchase. Please be aware that Tesco Clubcard vouchers cannot be used to purchase E-tickets online.
Please be aware that our guest with disability & assistant pricing policy is currently being reviewed and ticket prices may change in coming weeks. E-tickets are non-refundable and any pre-booked tickets cannot be changed to new pricing that may come into place.