Job Title: Catering Supervisor, Penguini’s Restaurant
A full-time vacancy has arisen for a Catering Supervisor within the Catering department at Colchester Zoo.
- To assist the manager in the smooth running of the Restaurants in the Top part of the zoo.
- To be responsible for leading and motivating a team of staff and ensuring that a high level of Customer service is provided at all times.
- To provide general management of the restaurants in preparing and serving food whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
- Excellent people skills and able to remain calm under pressure.
- A high standard of work ethic and organisational skills needed.
- At least two year’s supervisory experience within a catering role.
This is a permanent full-time position 5 days a week on a 7 day rota. The successful applicant will be required to work at least one weekend day, public holidays and school holidays. Occasional early starts and evening work will be necessary for special events held during the year. The salary is to be discussed at interview and subject to successful completion of a 3 month probationary period.
Please send your CV, Colchester Zoo application form and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Saturday 1st May 2021
How to apply:
– Download and complete the electronic Colchester Zoo Employment Application Form. Please ensure all sections of the application form are completed, do not enter ‘Refer to CV’. If you would prefer to complete a printable version of the Colchester Zoo Employment Application Form please click here.
– Send your completed application form and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in hard copy to the Colchester Zoo, Maldon Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0SL.
Please be aware that we will only process applications that include a completed application form and CV.
We do have a lot of interest in our vacancies, if you have not heard from us after four weeks of submitting your application you should assume you have not been successful on the occasion.