Start Date25th Jun 2023 End Date25th Jun 2023
Enjoy a prehistoric family day out
Take a step back in time with our Dino Discovery Day filled with all things prehistoric, including the chance meet and greet our dinosaur friends, and it’s all included in the cost of your admission! Discover extinct species from millions of years ago, from gigantic carnivores to the graceful herbivores.*
We will also have a range of exciting activities taking place throughout the day to find out more about the most dangerous creatures that once lived.
Passholders: This event is FREE for Zoo Passholders. Simply turn up on the day and bring with you your valid zoo pass to gain entry into the zoo.
Paying Visitors: Paying visitors are no longer required to pre-book tickets, however, we recommend all non-passholders to book their tickets online in advance to receive the best price on admission.
Visit the dino area near Sensation Station to meet some of our pre-historic friends between 10am and 4pm.
• Viewing of our dinosaurs cannot be guaranteed. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or adverse weather conditions, the event may be relocated or cancelled without prior notice.
• Under 16’s must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
• This event is included in the cost of general admission or with a valid Zoo Pass.
• Colchester Zoo reserves the right to make amends to this event without notice.
• Standard entry terms and conditions apply.
IN WET WEATHER – this activity will move to the Kalahari Theatre
Please beware that all events, dates and times are subject to change.