Start Date11th Feb 2023 End Date19th Feb 2023
Join us this February Half Term as we kick off our 60th birthday celebrations!
Meet our Zoo Crew as they celebrate our 60th birthday throughout Half Term. After partying with your favourite Colchester Zoo characters, why not take part in our Zoo Crew sticker trail? Try to ‘catch them all’ to complete the trail and receive a small token reward at the end of the day!
Make the most of the school holidays and see over 160 species from around the world as you walk through our beautiful grounds and gardens. PLUS we have a number of outdoor play areas open for the kids to release their wild side, an interactive zone, daily talks from our Animal Care Team and so much more!
See our Zoo Crew timetable below
|Party with Poco the Sloth and Oren the Orangutan||Time: 11.00am and 3.00pm|
Location: Kalahari Theatre
|Meet Milo the Meerkat||Time: 10.00am-10.30am and 1.00pm-1.30pm|
Location: Meerkat Hangout
|Meet Sonny the Bear||Time: 10.30am-11.00am and 3.15pm-3.45pm|
Location: Outside The Outpost Gift Shop
|Meet Stan the Giraffe||Time: 11.15am-11.45am and 2.30pm-3.00pm|
Location: Lake Area by Wrap and Roll
|Meet Rubee the Red Panda||Time: 11.45am-12.15pm and 2.00pm-2.30pm|
Location: Near Playa Patagonia
|Meet Puddles the Penguin||Time: 12.30pm-1.00pm and 3.45pm-4.15pm|
Location: Inside Kingdom of the Wild
Event details correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions:
- Viewing of our Zoo Characters cannot be guaranteed. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or adverse weather conditions, the event may be relocated or cancelled without prior notice.
- Under 16’s must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- This event is included in the cost of general admission or with a valid Zoo Pass.
- Colchester Zoo reserves the right to make amends to this event without notice.
- Standard entry terms and conditions apply.