Step into the boots of a keeper!
Bursting with big personalities, this experience includes the mighty African elephant! You’ll also have the opportunity to explore behind the scenes with the keepers and meet many other species along the way!
Animals included until the 30th September 2019:
- Go behind the scenes and tour the inside of the Elephant House!
- Take part in your own private Elephant feed!
Tigers & Pygmy Hippos:
- Meet the Amur Tigers face to face and hear about the role we play in conserving this highly endangered species
- Help prepare a healthy snack for our amazing pygmy hippos
Bears & Giant Anteaters:
- Get the opportunity to help clean an area of the bears purpose built facility
- Prepare a meal only a Giant Anteater would appreciate and watch them tuck in
Animals included from the 1st October 2019:
- Go behind the scenes and tour the Elephant House.
- Take part in your own private Elephant feed.
Komodo Dragons & Stingrays:
- Get the opportunity to see the largest lizard in the world!
- Learn more about our stingrays and how we care for them from our reptile keepers.
Cheetah, Hyena & Mandrill:
- Meet some of the amazing African species and hear all about them as you go behind the scenes at the Edge of Africa!
Don’t forget to collect your special souvenir pack from the Experience Office at the end of the day!