HELLO! WELCOME TO COLCHESTER ZOO
There's always a new story to tell at Colchester Zoo, from welcoming new arrivals, to exciting things to see and discover.
Fabzoolous February savings!
February is the month of Valentine's and so we are 'sharing the love' offering you a huge saving of up to £4.99 when you buy E-tickets online in advance to visit us between the 1st – 28th February 2019!
The zoo is a fun day out whatever the weather and with E-tickets at just £10.00 for children and £15.00 for adults and seniors it makes a great, affordable day out for everyone to enjoy!
Don't let the winter weather put a dampener on your visit, we have a number of undercover areas, delicious hot drinks and seasonal food so there's plenty of places to keep warm. We also have a 'Duck Under Cover' route which you can follow on wet weather days to ensure you don't miss out and keep as dry as possible!
Simply purchase your E-tickets online in advance for a fabzoolous February day out - limited offer!
Child - £10.00 per person, SAVE up to £4.99
Adult - £15.00 per person, SAVE up to £3.99
Senior - £15.00 per person, SAVE up to £1.99
This offer is only available online through E-tickets, please be aware these cannot be booked on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- The savings available for those booking ONLINE to visit Colchester Zoo between the 1st – 28th February 2019 ONLY.
- Amount saved varies depending on the day of your visit as our annual price increase takes place on the 15th February 2019.
- This offer is not available in person on the gate or via telephone.
- All bookings must be made online by 10.59pm the day before you wish to visit.
- E-ticket bookings cannot be made on the same day as your wish to visit.
- E-tickets are non-refundable.
- Standard E-ticket and entry terms and conditions apply.
- Please see Colchester Zoo’s full E-ticket terms and conditions before making your purchase.
- Colchester Zoo reserve the right to withdraw E-ticket offers at any time.
4.30pm close or dusk if earlier
Last admission to zoo grounds at 3.30pm
Just enter your email below to be kept up to date with our E-letters