Santa’s Reindeers have returned to Colchester Zoo!
**BOOKING OPENS 25TH OCTOBER 2023**
Get closer to our festive friends with their long, sweeping antlers and thick coats, perfect for keeping warm this winter. For just £20.00, you can visit our Reindeer stables and experience a close encounter with Ash, Ronnie and Sami, in this exclusive experience on selected dates throughout November, December and January.
Please note: feeding is not guaranteed.
A number of other groups may also be taking part in this experience at the same time.
*Feeding is not guaranteed.
The Reindeer Experience ticket does not include entry to Colchester Zoo.
You must have Colchester Zoo entry tickets (or a valid Zoo Pass) to take part in the Reindeer Experience. You can buy your entry ticket online in advance of your visit or purchase them on the day of your visit at the main entrance. All those participating in the Reindeer Experience must have valid zoo entry to participate.
All Reindeer Experiences must be pre-booked online at least 30 minutes in advance of your visit.
These experiences have limited capacity and therefore, we advise you to book as far in advance of our visit as possible to avoid disappointment.
On arrival at the Zoo, please have your Zoo Admission tickets ready (or valid Zoo Pass) to enter.
Please arrive at the meeting point by All Saints Church near the Outside Orangutan Viewing Area as detailed on your confirmation booking at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of your experience.
One of our Animal Care Team will then check your experience tickets and take you to the Reindeer Stables at the specified time.
Be the first to know when our Reindeer Experience is available to book by registering for this event below. Receive our booking link straight to your inbox to avoid missing out.
Terms and Conditions
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to a different date.
- A Reindeer Experience does not admit entry into Colchester Zoo and Zoo Admission tickets must be purchased separately. These can be pre-booked in advance via our website to or on the day at our Ticket Office.
- A number of other groups may also be taking part in this experience at the same time.
- A printed experience ticket or valid PDF must be presented to the Animal Care Team to be able to participate in the experience.
- Feeding cannot be guaranteed during this experience.
- Colchester Zoo reserves the right to withdraw this experience at any time without prior notice.