Pre-orders available to book up until 4pm the day before your visit.
No need to pack a picnic – we’ve got you covered!
Why not take advantage of our Picnic Pre-order service online and buy yours today ready for your visit and it will be ready for you to collect when you’re at the zoo from 10am at our Penguini’s Restaurant!
Choose between the following picnic options;
Adult Picnic – £8.95
Freshly prepared homemade sandwich on white or granary bread, Fairfield Farm crisps, Tiptree Cake Bar, Water in a Box.
Sandwich options – Tuna Mayonnaise and Cucumber, Cheese & Pickle OR Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato
Please add your bread choice to the note box when pre-ordering. Our Adult Picnics are only available when purchased online. These are not a standard offering within the zoo.
Kids’ Picnic – £5.60
A choice of Ham, Cheese or Jam white roll, a yoghurt, animal crisps & Ribena
To pre-order simply hit the ‘Order Now’ button on this page. Let us know the date of your visit, the items you’d like to order, any dietary requirements and leave the rest to us!
Once you’ve ordered you will receive a confirmation email which you will need to bring with you on the day to present on collection of your picnic from 10am at Penguini’s Restaurant.
On the day of your visit
- Enter the Zoo with your admission tickets as usual at the arrival time you have booked.
- When you are ready to collect your picnic visit Penguini’s Restaurant
- Go to any till point or see a member of staff to bypass any queues
- Present your order confirmation and collect your picnic(s)
- Tuck-in and fuel your adventure!
NB: Our Picnic Pre-order service does not include park admission; admission must be purchased separately.
Terms and conditions
- Only available by purchasing online through our website.
- Picnic items may be substituted for a similar product without prior notice.
- Our Picnic Pre-order service is excluded from any discounts or promotional offers including but not limited to the Zoo Passholder discount & the Eat Out to Help Out offer as is a Take Away offer and pre-ordered online.
- Collection is only available from Penguini’s Restaurant between 10am – 5pm.
- Orders must be made by 4pm the day before your visit.
- Only available for dates that are available for booking to visit.
- Adult Picnics are only available when purchased online. These are not a standard offering within the zoo.