Please read the terms and conditions below prior to booking.
- Group Visit tickets provide entry to Colchester Zoo, Maldon Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0SL for one day only on the date selected upon booking.
- Payments for group visits are non-refundable.
- Tickets are valid for the date selected at the time of purchase only. You are not able to move your date once the booking is complete.
- We operate a no refund policy on groups therefore those who arrive with a smaller group than which were booked are also non-refundable.
- Group tickets are valid for 15 or more paying people.
- Visitors with disabilities can be accompanied by one assistant free of charge upon request when verification of disability is shown. Free assistants do not count towards to the 15 paying guests to qualify for the group discount.
- Group tickets must be pre-booked at least 48hours prior to visit date.
- Tickets can be purchased for any date marked as available on the calendar.
- Tickets cannot be purchased for use on the same day.
- Access will be denied if you visit with tickets that are not valid.
- Group visits cannot be paid for using any promotions, discounts or any other vouchers including Tesco Deals Vouchers.
- Electron cards and American Express cards cannot be processed.
- Colchester Zoo reserves the right to alter the published prices at any given time. If you have booked and paid for your tickets at the stated prices these will be honoured.
- Unfortunately we are unable to allow admittance to children under the age of 16yrs without a responsible adult over 16yrs. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst inside the park. Therefore, we kindly ask that children are not dropped at the park to enter without a parent or guardian as they will not be granted admission. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Free coach driver admission, meal and hot drink vouchers are only valid for official coach company drivers and a valid ID card maybe required for this to issued.
- Free literature to help promote your group visit can be supplied on request. This is not automatically sent due to the group booking process being an online transaction and to reduce wastage.
- Full terms & conditions of entry apply. Click here for details.