Rules of Play
Please note the following terms & conditions before visiting the Jungle Tumble soft play complex at Colchester Zoo:
Children’s Play Area
We are pleased to provide this facility and, whilst we have attempted to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot, therefore, accept any responsibility for the injury to children or damage to clothing whilst using this play area. Parental supervision is essential, as it is not supervised by our staff. Please note school groups are not permitted to use the Jungle Tumble play area.
Rules of Play
- No photography or video is allowed without permission.
- Remove ALL jewellery, badges and other sharp objects.
- No food, drink or chewing gum.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
- No glassware.
- Leave all personal items, such as money, with parents/guardians.
- Remove shoes before entering the play area.
- SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- Children who wear glasses or contact lenses should take particular care.
- Clothes must be worn at all times. We recommend arms and legs to be covered.
- No liability will be accepted for any losses, damage, or theft.
- Instructions from staff must be adhered to at all times.
- Session times include time to remove shoes and put shoes back on to leave.
- Please be aware that Jungle Tumble’s kiosk is card only, picnics cannot be eaten inside Jungle Tumble.
- We recommend adults wear face coverings whilst inside the Jungle Tumble Play Complex
- You must have already purchased entry to Colchester Zoo or be a valid Zoo Passholder in order to book a slot for Jungle Tumble
- All tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Each child wishing to enter the play area will require their own ticket, this includes under 3s.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not following the Rules of Play or those without a booking.
- Our standard entry T&Cs apply.