We have a number of large and medium lockers available within the zoo to store your belongings in during your visit. These can be rented and are located opposite Chimpanzee Lookout, next to the Zoo exit.
If the lockers are full, due to security we are unable to hold bags or belongings for visitors. We ask visitors to leave bags and belongings they do not wish to carry around the park at home or in their car.
Please note that these are provided by a third party, terms and conditions apply.
• Lockers are used at visitors own risk, Colchester Zoo accepts no liability for lost, damaged or stolen goods.
• Lockers are not accessible after zoo closing time, please ensure you remove items in good time prior to zoo close.
• Any items left in lockers will be disposed of if not claimed within 48hrs.
• If you exceed the time allowance purchased you will be required to make payment for the extra time used before the locker is opened.
• Please note that no refunds can be issued for the use of lockers.
• We reserve the right to open lockers without visitor permission due to safety and security.
• Colchester Zoo reserves the right to withdraw this facility at any time without prior notice.
• Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis
• Lockers are supplied by a third party company, Vlocker.
If you require any assistance please ask a member of staff.