Colchester Zoo’s E-ticket booking system allows you to book your tickets online. Payment is taken by credit/debit card and securely cleared from your account instantly.
Terms and Conditions of booking tickets
- E-tickets provide entry to Colchester Zoo, Maldon Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0SL for one day only.
- E-tickets can be purchased for any date marked as available on the calendar.
- E-tickets cannot be purchased for use on the same day unless you are purchasing ‘On the Day’ tickets via your mobile.
- E-tickets are valid for the date selected at the time of purchase only.
- E-tickets are subject to availability.
- Colchester Zoo reserves the right to request proof of age to ensure the correct ticket type is purchased.
- Access may be denied if you visit with tickets that are not valid for the right date.
- Payments for E-tickets are non-refundable.
- Discount codes to be applied to E-tickets can be discontinued at any time.
- E-Tickets cannot be paid for using any promotions, discounts or any other vouchers including Tesco Deals Vouchers unless otherwise stated.
- Electron cards cannot be processed.
- Unfortunately we are unable to allow admittance to children under the age of 16yrs without a full paying adult or adult passholder. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst inside the park. Therefore, we kindly ask that children are not dropped at the park to enter without a parent or guardian as they will not be granted admission. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Recent changes: Please be aware that any guest visiting with a disability will be required to purchase the relevant adult, senior or child admission ticket (online in advance or on entering the zoo). Colchester Zoo will then admit an assistant FREE of charge upon request when verification of disability is shown. CLICK HERE to find out more.
Open dated tickets additional terms and conditions:
- Open dated E-Tickets provide entry to Colchester Zoo, Maldon Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0SL for one day only within 12 months of the purchase date.
- E-tickets can be purchased from any date marked as available on the calendar.
- Open dated E-tickets are valid for 1 visit within 12 months of the date of purchase only.
- Payments for ‘Open dated’ E-tickets are non-refundable.
- Open dated tickets cannot be extended under any circumstances.
Please note that once you have made your payment you will receive a confirmation email with your E-tickets attached as a PDF. Each ticket will have its own unique QR code. Please present these tickets to a member of our team either on your device or a printed copy on the day of your visit at our turnstiles.
E-tickets will be dispatched via e-mail to the e-mail address you specified. It is your responsibility to check the information you have supplied us with is accurate. We are able to issue E-tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
Colchester Zoo Entry T&Cs
Please read the full entry terms & conditions ahead of your visit to Colchester Zoo. Further important information can be found below.