Looking for a unique way to celebrate your final fling before the ring?
Explore LOVE in the animal kingdom with inspiration from our sassy sea lions, passionate penguins, and the chance the meet either our loving lemurs or gentle giraffes!
This Hen Party package includes fun activities and hands-on animal encounters for a group to remember forever!
£79.95 per person
(Minimum of 8 participants)
This experience is not bookable online at the moment – please call our Experiences team on 01206 331292 Ext. 462 or alternatively click below to email our Experiences team.
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 48 HOURS FOR PROCESSING OF EXPERIENCES & CONFIRMATION, BEFORE YOU WISH TO VISIT.
Anyone aged between 10yrs and 17yrs taking part in the Hen Party experience must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18yrs +) for the experience.
There cannot be eight persons under 18yrs participating in this experience. One of the eight participants must be aged 18yrs or over and taking part in the experience.
– Four fun activities
– A delicious breakfast and a buffet lunch in a private dining room
– The chance to get up close and meet some of our animals, including the chance to feed our penguins!
– Priority complimentary entry to the zoo for the day
– Souvenir gift
• SEA LION – These graceful swimmers are wonderful to see, both in and out of the water.
• PENGUIN – Meet these waddling birds and become part of their ‘huddle’.
• GIRAFFE – See how you measure up to these towering characters in this exciting, close-up encounter.
• LEMUR – This excitable bunch are always on the move, ready to make your encounter one to remember.
Click here for ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
"I attended a hen do just over a week ago at Colchester Zoo and it was absolutely fantastic. Kelly our guide was informative fun and friendly. We got close up to the animals had a few fun games (nothing too taxing mentally or physically). There was a dedicated room where we had breakfast and lunch the food was way above expectations and plentiful. It was just the best day ever. All the staff were really helpful. Would recommend wholeheartedly. We were a group of 8 including 2 mum's and everyone was impressed" Jane, May 2018
"Went to a hen party at the zoo. Had such an amazing day meeting some of the animals close up. Going into the lemur enclosure was a personal highlight for me. Our guides for the day Becky and Amanda were awesome and the rest of the staff were very friendly and made the day extra special. I would highly recommend the hen package to anyone planning a hen do it's amazing value for money and great memories made." Katie, May 2018