Tesco Clubcard Vouchers
We are now accepting Tesco Reward Partner Codes.
Simply turn up on the day you would like to use your Tesco Reward Partner Codes and head towards our signed Ticket Office. A member of our team will then be able to process your codes into entry tickets. Please ensure that you bring with you your Tesco Reward Partner Codes and not the order confirmation email. Those who turn up without their Tesco Reward Partner Codes will either have to pay in full for admission or will be turned away.
If Reward Partner codes are being used for part-payment, the remaining balance can be taken on the day of your visit by cash or card.
Reward Partner Codes CANNOT be used to purchase E-tickets online via our website and can only be redeemed on the day of your visit at our Ticket Office.
Please ensure you read through our Tesco Entry Terms and Conditions below and entry restrictions before visiting. During peak seasonal times, you may experience a delay in getting into the park due to the volume of visitors redeeming their Tesco Reward Partner Codes.
Please visit the Tesco website to turn your Tesco vouchers into Reward Partner Codes.
Please ensure that you bring with you your Tesco Reward Partner Codes and not the order confirmation email. Those who turn up without their Tesco Reward Partner Codes will either have to pay in full for admission or will be turned away.
Please visit our Tesco Reward Partner Codes page for more information regarding redeeming your vouchers.
• Reward Partner Codes can only be used towards on the day gate price and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion. You can check our gate prices here.
• Any guest with a disability will be required to purchase the relevant standard adult, child or senior admission ticket. If you require assistance during your visits to Colchester Zoo you will be asked to show verification of disability when your Reward Partner Codes and entry ticket is processed, allowing you to have an assistant visit with you FREE of charge.
• Reward Partner Codes CANNOT be used to purchase E-tickets online.
• No monetary value is attached to these vouchers therefore no change can be given for overpayment.
• If Reward Partner Codes are being used as part payment, the remaining balance will be taken on arrival at the Ticket Office.
• Standard admission tickets purchased with Reward Partner Codes CANNOT be upgraded to a Zoo Pass.
• Reward Partner Codes don’t guarantee a faster entry system. Visitors will still be required to queue. During peak seasonal times, you may experience a delay in
getting into the park due to the volume of visitors redeeming their Tesco Reward Partner Codes into admission tickets.
• Reward Partner Codes cannot be redeemed against tickets for visits outside normal zoo operating times. This includes, but is not limited to, Colchester Zoo’s special Halloween event ’Trail of Terror’, ‘Christmas Light Trail’ and access to certain secondary attractions within the park.
• Reward Partner Codes cannot be used for payment for any other product, including but not limited to, Zoo Passes, food, face painting, Animal Experiences, Adoptions Gift vouchers, or towards purchases made within the Outpost Gift Shop.
To avoid disappointment, please check all opening and closing times, dates and admission prices before visiting.