Purchasing tickets to visit us?
If you would like to visit Colchester Zoo you will need to purchase your tickets online in advance for your chosen visit date and time slot. Tickets cannot be purchased at Colchester Zoo.
- All tickets must be bought online and can be purchased up to 10 days advance.
- You must choose a date and available time slot at the point of purchase.
- Entry will be allowed during your 30 minute time slot only.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing your tickets and information on our safety measures which are in place.
- Our admission prices have already been reduced for reopening and therefore no further admission discounts are currently available. This includes Tesco Vouchers and Zoo Passholder discount until further notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable and standard entry terms and conditions apply.
Zoo Passholders should make their booking reservation here.
We have staggered arrival times in order to help with social distancing. Please remain in your car until your pre-booked arrival time.
Follow the necessary instructions for entry as detailed on your confirmation of booking. Directional signs will assist you to ensure you are approaching the relevant entry gate and staff will be on hand to help if needed.
You must present your booking confirmation showing your time slot, and scan your ticket at the admission gate to gain entry.
If you wish to upgrade your purchased ticket to a Zoo Pass this can be done at our Guest Services office on the day of your visit.