Purchase Tickets to Colchester Zoo
Admission Tickets are available to purchase until the 31st August 2021
If you would like to visit us you will need to pre-purchase your tickets ONLINE IN ADVANCE. Tickets cannot be purchased at Colchester Zoo.
Those visiting with valid Zoo Passes or Existing complimentary, adoption, or open dated tickets are no longer required to book in advance.
Please be aware we may reintroduce bookings at any time if necessary.
*Should we reach our capacity a one in-one out system may put in place.
Prices are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.
All tickets are non-refundable.
|TICKET TYPE||Standard admission||Midweek 15% Saver||Weekends|
|School Holidays/Bank Holidays |
|TIMED TICKET REQUIRED?|
(16 – 59yrs)
(3 – 15yrs)
2. Select an available date to visit and 30 minute entry time slot.
3. Select the number of tickets you require.
4. Pay for your tickets alongside a 50p transactional booking fee.
5. You will receive a confirmation email containing a PDF with your digital tickets.
Additional Important Information:
– By selecting our ‘with donation’ option, £1 will be donated to our charity Action for the Wild with every paying ticket.
– No admission discounts are currently available. This includes Tesco Vouchers and Zoo Passholder friends & family discount until further notice.
– Tickets are non-refundable and standard entry terms and conditions apply.
Please be aware that our payment portal no longer supports older versions of Internet Explorer. Please use an alternative browser to make your purchase.
You must present your E-tickets to our staff for scanning either printed or on a mobile device. We also ask that you scan the NHS Test & Trace QR code displayed at the main entrance.
Entry Terms & Conditions
Unfortunately we are unable to allow admittance to children under the age of 16yrs without a full paying adult or adult passholder. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst inside the park. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Please read our full Entry Terms & Conditions here.