Purchasing tickets to visit us?
If you would like to visit Colchester Zoo you will need to purchase your tickets online in advance for your chosen visit date and time slot. Tickets cannot be purchased at Colchester Zoo.
- All tickets must be bought online.
- You must choose a date and available time slot at the point of purchase.
- Entry will be allowed during your 30 minute time slot only.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing your tickets and information on our safety measures which are in place.
- No further admission discounts are currently available. This includes Tesco Vouchers and Zoo Passholder discount until further notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable and standard entry terms and conditions apply.
- As an attraction following COVID-19 Secure guidelines we are unable to host visitors in groups of more than 6 in total unless they are from the same household or in a bubble.
Zoo Passholders should make their booking reservation here.
Due to popular demand we have recently introduced a virtual queuing system for purchasing tickets in order to make the booking process smoother for guests.
As the virtual queue software includes a third party, we have had to introduce a 50p booking fee per transaction. We thank you for your understanding in paying this small additional fee.
We have staggered arrival times in order to help with social distancing. Please remain in your car until your pre-booked arrival time.
You must present your booking confirmation showing your time slot, and scan your ticket at the admission gate to gain entry.
If you wish to upgrade your purchased ticket to a Zoo Pass this can be done at our Guest Services office on the day of your visit.
If you are booking for Passholders and paying customers together please do so here.
Due to the regular reviews of the tier system by the Government, we are currently releasing tickets until the 24th December 2020.
Please be aware that our payment portal no longer supports older versions of Internet Explorer. Please use an alternative browser to make your purchase.
Unfortunately we are unable to allow admittance to children under the age of 16yrs without a full paying adult or adult passholder. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst inside the park. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.