Save money when you buy Colchester Zoo E-tickets!
Please note that it is not possible to book E-tickets on the day of your visit.
E-tickets have to be bought at least 24hrs in advance.
Please be aware that during the following time slots, you will not be able to make a booking with E-tickets due to 3rd party site maintenance so please make purchases in advance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Tuesday 20 February as of 9.30 pm until Wednesday 21 February 06.00 am
- Thursday 22 February as of 00.01am until 06.00am
Make your booking:
- Visit our booking site below and select the ‘Dated Tickets’ tab
- Choose the date and time you wish to visit from the calendar.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Confirm you’re selection and make your payment through our secure booking system.
- Payment is taken by credit /debit card and securely cleared from your account. Once you have made your payment you will receive a confirmation email with your E-tickets attached. Each ticket will have its own unique QR code.
On the day of your visit:
- If you do not require any additional purchases on the day, please head straight to our main turnstiles
- Present your tickets in the PDF attachment of your email to a member of our team either on your device or as a printed copy.
- Our staff will then scan each unique QR code as you enter the zoo.
Not sure when you would like to visit? Purchasing admission tickets as a gift? Why not buy our open ticket option which allows 1 visit any day within 12 months of the purchased date!
Every donation counts
Colchester Zoo's Action for the Wild is a charity and relies on you to continue our vital conservation work. We support a number of projects worldwide including our UmPhafa Nature Reserve in South Africa. Please help us by giving a donation today of just £1 when making your E-ticket booking.
Payments for e-tickets are non-refundable. Please check the full terms and conditions of our E-tickets prior to your purchase.